Faulty Socket

January 5, 2020

One of our electricians found a burnt socket in a property after a phone charger was left plugged in to a kitchen socket. This just shows the danger of electricity and we remind all customers to remember to unplug all appliances after they have finished using them.

 

 

Please reload

Recent Posts

Please reload

Archive

Please reload

Tags

Please reload

 

07958368378

5 Colman Close, 

Stanford -Le- Hope, 

Essex,

SS17 8RT,

United Kingdom

2017 by Amberjack Electrical Contractors Ltd